Step-by-step guide to purchasing your bespoke fireplace door.
- Take a photo of your fireplace and make the necessary measurements. More information here.
- Attach the photo to the form and provide the information required in the Estimates section. More information here.
- Using the information you provided, we will send you an email outlining the various options that are available to you.
- Once you have accepted the estimate the budget, we will send you the information you need to make the first payment (corresponding to 40% of the total) by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- The door may take 20 to 30 days to manifacture, given that it is made to measure. Depending on the time of year you order, the process could take a few more days to prepare. We will provide you with an approximate date as soon as you request the budget.
- Once the door has been made, and prior to shipping, you will need to pay the remaining 60% of the total (using the same payment method as before).
- We can ship your order by express courier to any location in Europe. The delivery period may vary depending on the delivery address. When you receive the order, check it to make sure nothing is broken upon arrival; if there are any problems, be sure to make a note of them on the courier’s delivery note in order to submit a claim.